First, we highly recomend taking THIS SHORT VISION TEST in order to determine how good your eye sight actually is!
Wearing glasses or contacts usually helps, but is there a way to repair your vision? Definitely! Here’s how:
3. Spend some time not wearing glasses every day.
4. Massage your eyes very gently several times a day.
5. Try not to look at computer screens more than you have to.
6. Spend time in nature looking at the things we’re really supposed to.
7. Gently press warm, damp cloths against your eyes for a half hour every day.
8. Drink carrot juice every day.
If this is your first time trying this exercise, it helps to focus on an item and stare at it for a while. Your mind will absorb the meaning of the symbol. Your eyes may water and want to close a little bit. This means they’re relaxed.
Source: Higher Perspectives