Life is beautiful, but sometimes we tend to forget it. It’s a shame to let your life pass by without enjoying its best moments. Here are 28 easy ways to make your life more pleasant.
1. Take a 20-minute walk every day and smile while you’re walking. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Try to sit in silence and peace for at least 10 minutes every day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more natural foods that grow on trees and plants.
5. Drink more green tea and plenty of water.
6. Also eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
7. Don’t waste your energy on gossiping, energy vampires, past traumas, negative thoughts or anything you cannot control or fix.
8. Eat breakfast like a king and lunch like a prince, but eat dinner like you’re a college student with a maxed out charge card.
9. Remember that although life isn’t fair, it’s still beautiful.
10. Life’s too short to waste time hating people. Learn how to forgive.
11. Remember that you shouldn’t take yourself too seriously.
12. You don’t need to win every argument. You can agree to disagree.
13. Don’t let your past ruin the present. Make peace with everything that has hurt you.
14. Don’t compare your life to other people’s You have no idea what they are going through.
15. You are the only one in charge of your happiness.
16. Don’t put too much drama on everything that happens to you, if it’s not something you’ll remember after five years.
17. Be a giver, not a taker.
18. Stop worrying about what others will think.
19. Know that time heals everything.
20. Any situation, good or bad, will change.
21. Your job isn’t everything. Learn how to relax and have your own time.
22. Jealousy is a waste of time. Love what you already have.
23. Be thankful for everything you accomplish each day.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Make at least three people smile every day.
26. Invest your energy in the present moment and only on positive thinking.
27. Don’t lose touch with your friends. You will need them in your life.
28. Share this with your friends to help them lead a happier life.